Home Bound Delivery
Home bound delivery is an outreach program of the Ulysses Library. It enables home bound residents of Ulysses to continue using the library’s resources. Any of the library’s circulating materials may be requested. Library volunteers or staff will deliver and pick up all items from your place of residence. If you are interested in this service please call the library (848-7226) and our staff will be glad to assist you.
If you would like to place a memorial or tribute to someone please contact the Librarian. Books can be purchased for this purpose or placed in the Building fund.
We have nine (9) computers with Internet access for public use. Each computer has access to:
- PA POWER Library
- Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher)
- Children’s Games
- Access PA Catalog – catalog of materials available across PA
Some of our other services include:
- Colored scanner/printer (copies are 50 cents each)
- Inter-library loan cooperation within the State
- Computer Scanner available for public use
- Fax machine — $1 charge per page
We work in co-operation with the Northern Potter school librarians and have Accelerated Reader’s List and Reading Competition Lists available, with books, for the students.